Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Trivia Tuesday - Week 2!


Start sharpening those Google skills and get ready to win a FREE and signed copy of our newest book
A LITTLE TRUTH ON YOUR SHIRT!

To qualify you must be the first to provide a correct answer in the comment section of the blog. If you have already won a free copy you not eligible this week.

Question: WHAT IS THE OFFICIAL MAILING ADDRESS FOR GIRLCHILD PRESS?


Don't know the answer or someone already beat you to it - then order your copy at www.girlchildpress.com/products.html for the pre-sale price of $10.00. Free shipping on first copy!
Good Luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PO box 93
Hyattsville, MD 20781

am I right? am I right??!

Dionne

Michelle Sewell said...

Congrats Dionne!
You are this weeks winner. Let us know what you think of the book when you get it:)

Michelle

Unknown said...

Hey I havent gotten it yet! :( Im ready to get my read on!

Unknown said...

the above message is from me, Dionne.