Sunday, March 16, 2008

Now Just The Waiting



I was cleaning out my computer and came across this pic from the book launch of Growing Up Girl: An Anthology in 2006. I can't wait for the group shot for Just Like A Girl: A Manifesta!
I am anticipating getting the proof back for the book next week and moving to the final stage of the process - printing. So many tremendous things have happened along the way to make this project special, that I can't imagine that it wont be an amazing success. I can't wait to get the book in the hands of the contributors. I have been inspired and energized by their work.
Look out for a tour schedule and how you can get your hands on the book before the official release date of August 2008.
Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

I no longer have a blogspot for you to link up to, but glad to know I can keep up to date here. This is a cool shot of the book launch from last time. Are you planning to do a package deal on GUG & JLAG? I'd love to order a copy of GUG and get it the same time as my contributor copy of JLAG. Can't wait!! Let me know how/when I can order GUG since you're currently out of stock. What a nice problem to have!! take care, Julie Senger

Michelle Sewell said...

Hey Julie,

You're my first comment for this blog!!

As a GirlChild Press author you do have the opportunity to purchase Growing Up Girl at a reduce rate. I will send you the link when I get more books:) A very nice problem (in the short term) to have.

Michelle
www.girlchildpress.com