Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Place to Live - Amazing Documentary!

I've been in LA for the last week and boy is my head full(more on that in tomorrow's blog). One of the things I'm out here doing is supporting my friend Carolyn Coal whose documentary A Place to Live premiered this week, to a sold out crowd, at the
26th Annual Outfest Film Festival. The documentary follows 7 individuals as they attempt to secure a home in Triangle Square, Hollywood, the nation's first affordable housing project for LGBT seniors. This film will take you through a roller coaster of emotions. I pride myself on not being a big crier but even I bawled like a baby. For those in the LA area, Outfest has added a second showing of the documentary: Sunday, July 20, 2008 at 12:00 noon at the Regency Fairfax Theatre. If you are not in the LA area I'm sure the film will also make appearances in other film festivals around the country. For more info check out the website www.aplacetolivemovie.com and the trailer below.

No comments: