Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BE THE CHANGE!

GO VOTE!
No matter how long the lines are, stay until you cast your ballot. No matter how imperfect you might think our country or political process is, cast that ballot! We are all due for a change:) And I know we have all been caught up in the presidential race but there are plenty of important local and state initiatives that also need your thoughtful attention.

I'm curious if we are going to get the mega lines I've seen on the news. I plan to be at my polling place when it opens, but just in case all my neighbors have the same idea, I'm going to take my journal with me (I'm sure there's going to be some great people watching opportunities) and my camera to document this historic election. Please let me know if anything interesting, crazy, or voter suppressiony (I know that is not a word) happens in your neck of the woods. HAPPY VOTING!

No comments: